Based in Singapore and Manila
July 1, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Mindcake is an indie building light-hearted discovery games! Our mission is simple: we make games that celebrate people and culture. We want players to have fun exploring the world!
Mindcake started in 2015 when two guys - one from an AAA publishing background, another a veteran indie developer - banded to make discovery and exploration games. Inspired by greats like "Carmen Sandiego", "Uncharted Waters: New Horizons" and the "Civilization" series, they wanted to pique people's interest about our wonderful world.
And what better way to start than with food?! Chef Wars is Mindcake's first game, launched on Google Play and iOS Appstore on October 2017. Whether it’s the artistic flair of Japanese or French haute cuisine, or the family love wafting from a country stew – each recipe tells a unique story. And these stories will unravel for players to discover in Chef Wars!
Chef Wars Short Trailer YouTube
Chef Wars Launch Trailer YouTube
Chef Wars Trailer - Guess the Recipe! YouTube
There are far more images available for Mindcake Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "New + Updated Games, Google Play Feature" - Oct 27 - Nov 3, 2017
- "Our Favorite Indie Games, Apple iTunes Feature" - October 2017
- "New Games We Love, Apple iTunes Feature" - Oct 12-18, 2017
- "#1 RPG in 24 Countries, Apple iTunes Rankings" - Oct 12-18, 2017
- "#1 Educational Game in 104 Countries, Apple iTunes Rankings" - Oct 12-18, 2017
- "IMGA SEA Finalist" - 2nd International Mobile Gaming Awards - SEA, Oct 14-15, 2017
- "Google Play Early Access Feature" - Selected for Early Access, Aug - Sep 2017
- "Indie Prize 2017 Finalist" - Casual Connect Asia 2017, May 16-18 2017
- "Possibly the most the charming game I’ve ever played. If you told me this was a mobile game made by a major studio... I’d believe you!"
- Paul Meekin, Heavy.com
- "There’s so much to unlock and discover, you’ll find yourself getting sucked in every time you play!"
- Cammy Harbison, Player.One
- "RPGs usually transport us to fantasy universes, spectacular matches, and epic stories. The problem is when there are hundreds and hundreds of video games cut by the same pattern. That is why it is important to defend titles like Chef Wars, a most original RPG in which we play fun culinary matches!"
- Nelson de Benito, Uptodown
- "The cute little RPG animations without the need to be constantly online makes Chef Wars the perfect middle ground between something simple like Candy Crush and something super complicated like MMORPGS. My entire family cannot stop playing this game and it has taught us a lot about the different cuisines from different cities!"
- Cecilia, Fan Comments
Mindcake Facebook Page
Follow to get the latest updates! facebook.com.
Mindcake Twitter @mindcakes
Follow to get the latest updates! twitter.com.
Chef Wars Community
Signup to our more intimate closed FB group to get exclusive updates, help us playtest, and get cool rewards! facebook.com.