Chef Wars Journeys FAQ
- Chef Wars Journeys FAQ
CHEF WARS JOURNEYS FAQ
- Why isn’t X an acceptable answer?
Each guessing game has a range of acceptable answers, and gives some leeway for spelling. If you feel there is an acceptable answer that should be included, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the quiz category, question number, and your suggested answers. We’ll consider it for a future update!
- This guessing game is too hard, even with the hints!
After unlocking the third hint, the text entry converts to multiple choice!
- How many recipes are in the game?
Currently 950+! We hope to add more over time!
- How do I invent X recipe?
– As opposed to Chef Wars, in Journeys you can invent any recipe as long as you’ve unlocked the ingredients. Ingredients are not consumable.
– The wiki being created by the community is an excellent resource! Check out the list of discovered recipes and ingredients there: http://chef-wars.wikia.com
– There’s also an awesome Facebook community where players help each other and offer tips. Just ask any question there: http://www.facebook.com/groups/chefwars/
TRAVEL and POSTCARDS
- How do I get X postcard?
Your chefs travel to specific destinations based on who they are, what recipes they bring on their journey, and luck! Try to experiment with different combinations!
- What happens when I complete their 3 aspirational / golden postcards?
You’ll unlock a trinket unique to the chef that starts appearing in the kitchen!
- Can I play the game offline?
Yes! Chef Wars Journeys is playable offline. But you need to have an internet connection to purchase gems and items, and watch ads (for gems).
- Is my progress saved online?
No, so please do NOT uninstall the game or delete your data! We’re working on Cloud Saving via Game Center (iOS) and Google Play Games (Android), please stay tuned for updates.
- Is the game connected to Chef Wars?
No, this game does not use the same servers as Chef Wars, and we don’t save any login information online. As such, your gems and purchases in Chef Wars are not tied to Chef Wars Journeys.
- My game just crashed!
We’re constantly trying to improve the performance of the game, but have noted crashes or heating on lower-end devices. If you suspect the crash may not be performance-related or could be a bug, please write to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate! Please send us your device model and iOS or Android version too!
- I’m missing some gems! My purchase didn’t push through!
Since we do not save gem information in our servers for Journeys, and all transactions are processed via Apple or Google, you would need to work with Apple or Google to secure a refund.
- Where can I get help?
– The wiki being created by the community is an excellent resource! While this was made for Chef Wars, many of the discovered recipes, ingredients, and characters apply to Chef Wars Journeys: http://chef-wars.wikia.com
– There’s also an awesome Facebook community where players help each other and offer tips. The devs are also lurking in the group to help folks out. Just ask any question there: http://www.facebook.com/groups/chefwars/
– Finally, if you have any technical issues or missing gem requests, just drop us an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org!